Privacy and cookies policy
The Administrator declares that it processes Users’ personal data in accordance with (GDPR) Regulation (EU) of the European Parliament and of the Council 2016/679 of 27 April 2016 on the protection of natural persons with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data.
Who administers your data?
The Administrator of Users’ Personal Data is ALVO Spółka z ograniczoną odpowiedzialnością Sp. k., Południowa 21A, 64-030 Śmigiel, Poland hereinafter referred to as the Administrator.
What kind of data are we talking about?
We mean personal data that we collect and process:
Name and surname, e-mail address, telephone number, company.
Why do we want to process your data?
- Conclusion and performance of the contract for the provision of electronic services – if the User uses such services.
- Providing answers to messages sent via the form from the Website.
- Sending information and marketing offers, surveys, invitations and conducting correspondence via e-mail, SMS messages, RCS messages, WEBPUSH notifications, telephone calls or parcels by traditional mail.
- Profiling, which helps us personalize messages and offers based on User’s interests.
The provision of personal data is voluntary, however, it is a precondition for concluding a contract for the provision of electronic services. By not providing personal data, the User loses the possibility of being provided services by the Administrator as well as the possibility of concluding and performing the sales contract.
Based on a separate consent, we may also use personal data for other purposes. In such a case, these purposes are always specified in the consent.
The User voluntarily decides to receive marketing content. Failure to provide personal data for marketing purposes results in the failure to receive this content.
What are the legal grounds for processing your data?
The legal basis for the processing of Users’ personal data is:
- Required data processing for the conclusion and performance of the contract for the provision of electronic services.
- The Administrator’s legitimate interest in handling correspondence and replying to sent messages.
- In the event that the User wishes to receive marketing content regarding the Administrator – the necessity to process data for the purposes of the legitimate interests pursued by the Administrator, i.e. to carry out marketing activities concerning the Administrator.
- The Administrator does not foresee transferring personal data to a third country.
How long do we store your data for?
- We store personal data for the period of using our services by the User. After the termination of using the services, the User’s personal data in the scope of: name, surname, e-mail address, telephone number will be kept for a further 2 years for the purpose of considering complaints and claims related to the use of these services.
- Personal data processed in order to respond to messages sent via the contact form – will be stored for a period of 2 years from each received message.
Your User Rights
The user has the full right to decide to what extent his personal data will be used. The User can exercise his right to:
- request access to your personal data,
- rectify your personal data,
- removing or limiting processing;
- transfer data,
- the right to object at any time to the processing of the User’s personal data, including profiling and direct marketing,
- withdraw consent to the processing of personal data at any time, if the processing of the User’s personal data takes place on its basis; withdrawal of consent does not affect the lawfulness of the processing which was carried out on the basis of this consent before its withdrawal,
- lodge a complaint to a supervisory body, i.e. the President of the Office for Personal Data Protection.
The user may at any time withdraw consent to sending him marketing content. It is enough to use the mechanisms available with marketing content, e.g. clicking on the unsubscribe link or by contacting the Administrator.
Who do we transfer your personal data to?
The Administrator, by collecting personal data, allows direct access only to authorized Employees, Subcontractors and Entities providing services to the Administrator (i.e. accounting, legal, auditing, IT and technical support services) and only to the extent necessary to perform the services ordered by the Administrator.
Users’ personal data may be disclosed to entities authorised to receive them under applicable laws, and in particular to competent judicial or law enforcement authorities.
Access to personal data of the Ordering Parties is also available to entities performing the delivery of the ordered Goods – to the extent necessary to perform this delivery, as well as to entities with the help of which the Ordering Party pays for the Goods – to the extent in which the Ordering Party provides them with this data and in accordance with the Administrator’s guidelines.
Personal data is stored in a database in which technical and organizational measures have been applied to ensure the protection of the processed data, adequate to the validity of the stored personal data in accordance with industry standards and guidelines of relevant offices, in particular with the GDPR.
The Administrator processes cookies in order of:
- User identification and login
- customizing the information and appearance of the Website to individual preferences
- keeping statistics that are anonymous.
By default, web browsers store “cookies” on the User’s end device. You can limit or disable the access of cookies in your browser settings. When using this option, some functions may be limited or unavailable.
The administrator collects the IP addresses of visitors to the Website, which are useful when diagnosing technical problems with the server, creating statistical analyzes or verifying the location of both real users and internet bots.
Third party cookies
Contact with our Data Protection Officer
- e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org