Mobile patient transfer system
Flexible, mobile patient transfer system
• easy to implement in every area of the hospital, especially where it is impossible to install a stationary patient airlock
• lower price – approx. 40% of the price of a stationary system
• quick installation, shorter adaptation process
• does not exceed the border between the clean and dirty zones
• fewer devices and countertops to be cleaned and disinfected
Even up to 40% of health cases amongst healthcare givers are spine and muscle complaints, being a result of manual patient handling. Safe manual lifting of the patient does not exist. Manual patient handling may be dangerous for both the patient and the nurses.