Lithotomy stirrups are ergonomic equipment during gynaecological, urological, orthopaedic, laparoscopic and other procedures requiring lithotomy positioning. Used for procedures where intraoperative repositioning of lower limbs is required.
- Lightweight and easy to mount
- Release of adduction/abduction/lifting and lowering motions with a single lever
- Gas spring-assisted adjustment
- Possibility of independent positioning of the left and right lower limb
- Ensure adequate leg stabilisation
- With reusable mattress pads to adequately stabilise the foot